How to Hack WhatsApp Account - HACK.ME
Trending
Thursday, May 19, 2016

How to Hack WhatsApp Account

Even though there are several ways to hack WhatsApp, using a spy app is by far the most simple and easiest way. This method requires no prior hacking knowledge or technical skills to carry out and hence more suitable for common people. Installing a spy app to hack WhatsApp is as simple as installing any other app on mobile. Out of several apps out there, mSpy is one of my favorite one to hack WhatsApp:
WhatsApp Hack with mSpy
mSpy Features:
  • Hack phone Calls and Text Messages.
  • Hack WhatsApp, Skype and other popular messengers.
  • Track Real-Time Location with GPS Tracker.
  • Spy on Contact List and Web Browsing activities.
  • Monitor Emails, Pictures and Videos.
  • Operates in Hidden Mode and remains Undetected!
  • No Rooting Required!

How to Hack WhatsApp with this App?

  1. Download and Install the app on to the target phone which takes not more than a minute.
  2. After this is done, the app silently records all WhatsApp activities in hidden mode.
  3. All the recorded WhatsApp chat is sent to your online account.
  4. View all the information from anywhere at anytime with your online account.
You can download mSpy from the link below:
Compatiblity: Android, Apple iPhone, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile.

2. WhatsApp Hack by Spoofing Mac Address: The Tough Way

There is another method to hack WhatsApp known as Mac address spoofing which involves spoofing the Mac address of the target phone on your own phone. Unlike using spy apps, this one is somewhat time consuming and requires technical skills to implement. To spoof the Mac of the target WhatsApp phone address, follow the below mentioned steps:
  1. Find out the Mac address of the target phone on which you need to hack WhatsApp account:
    • For Android – Navigate to Settings —> About Device —> Status—> Wi-Fi MAC address
    • For iPhone – Navigate to Settings—> General —> About —> Wi-Fi address
  2. Once you’ve the Mac address of the target WHatsApp phone, you can spoof the Mac address as mentioned in my post: How to Spoof the MAC address.
  3. Next, install WhatsApp on your phone using the target phone number and verify it.
  4. Now, you’ve an exact replica of the target WhatsApp account and you should receive all the conversation and updates on your phone as well.
This method of WhatsApp hacking is quite time consuming and is known to have less success rate when compared to the method of using the spy apps. Therefore, if you are someone who does not have sufficient time and skills to implement this, I still recommend the use of mSPy to successfully hack WhatsApp account.
How to Hack WhatsApp Account Reviewed by Vipula Dissanayake on 6:23:00 PM Rating: 5 Even though there are several ways to hack WhatsApp, using a spy app is by far the most simple and easiest way. This method requires no ...

9 comments:

  1. Are you in need of WhatsApp account hack including 8 month ago conversations, images and deleted messages and it will be hacked remotely without the target knowledge, contact VLAD BOGDAN on newworldhackers12@gmail.com you can also contact him for:
    Clearing of criminal records
    Boosting of credit scores
    Changing of school grades
    Hacking of other social media account like:
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Twitter
    Text messages etc..
    Also text them on whatsapp: +79037124262

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in need of WhatsApp account hack including 8 month ago conversations, images and deleted messages and it will be hacked remotely without the target knowledge, contact VLAD BOGDAN on newworldhackers12@gmail.com you can also contact him for:
    Clearing of criminal records
    Boosting of credit scores
    Changing of school grades
    Hacking of other social media account like:
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Twitter
    Text messages etc..
    Also text them on whatsapp: +79037124262

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, I want to recommend a reliable hacker who helped hack my wife’s cell phone remotely, which gave me full access to her phone and not just that he”s a professional and can hack into social media platforms just name it like whats app, facebook, emails, school hack grade, just name it he’s , good at what he does and I will say like he’s the best out there.
    If you require his service, contactEmail: internetwebport737 at gmail dot com
    Or Text: +17853259842

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never know that a cell phone can only be hacked remotely using the phone number until I was introduced to a hacker called Vlad who helped me hack into my wife's phone with just her cell phone number , Now I can track her phone location, her WhatsApp messages, Facebook and all her calls are recorded so I can listen to them. If you think your partner or spouse is cheating, I advise you to contact the hacker on WhatsApp to help you. +79045147090 or [arturplavnik @ gMail . com], tell him that Leonard told you about him. In this way, I show appreciation for helping me with problems with my betrayed wife

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you lord for giving me peace of mind by connecting me to jeajamhacker@gmail.com. I have always wanted to clone my husband's phone but no way till i was referred to jeajamhacker@gmail.com and I got all I wanted within the space of 2 hours. I was already accessing my husband's phone without physical access to his phone. I am so thankful to you jeajamhacker@gmail.com you are the best and I am a living testimony of your services. God bless the good work you do for people like us in need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How well do you think you know your spouse? Well I will like you to find out with the help of anonymousmaskhat@gmail.com to know if your spouse is a cheater, lair or honest and loyal spouse. With the help of anonymousmaskhat@gmail.com i knew what my spouse was up to right on time before the action was taken.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you to the spyexpert0@gmail.com with the help of the expert0 i was able to gain access to my boyfriend i Cloud account namely pictures, i Messages, and Instagram account. services were so fast thank you spyexpert0@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I contacted jeajamhacker@gmail.com last week on how to get my husband phone hacked which this hack did for me and gave me full access to my husband phone for 10 months, I kept on getting loads of notifications from my husband call logs but the number was saved with a mans name but i discovered it was a woman calling my husband. This calls starts from 1am to 5am luckily for me i was able to listen to all there conversations because for every calls my husband makes i get it along side with full records of his conversations on the phone, dam never trust people you call your friend after my investigations i noticed my friend has been fucking my husband secretly but i thank God for this legend called jeajamhacker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shout out to russiancyberhackers@gmail.com the best hacker I have ever worked with.

    ReplyDelete