How to Hack Facebook (Facebook Password Extractor) - HACK.ME
Trending
Sunday, July 8, 2018

How to Hack Facebook (Facebook Password Extractor)


Image result for facebook hacking

As we saw in my first tutorial on Facebook hacking, it is not a simple task. However, with the right skills and tools, as well as persistence and ingenuity, nothing is beyond our capabilities.
One of the cardinal rules of hacking is: "If I can get physical access to the computer... GAME OVER!" This means that if I were given even just a few moments to the machine itself, I can hack anything I want from that computer—including Facebook passwords.
I recognize that not all of you are technically savvy, though, that doesn't mean you can't be with some hard work. So this Facebook hack is for those of you without either the technical savvy or the work ethic to become so. All you need is a moment or two of unfettered physical access to the target's computer and you can easily have their Facebook password.

Remember Me?

This hack relies upon the fact that most of us want websites to remember us when we return. We don't want to put in our username and password every time we want to access the site, so we tell the browser to "Remember me." In that way, we don't need to re-authenticate and provide our password, our system simply remembers it and provides it to the website.
Of course, those passwords must be stored somewhere on our computer. The key is to know where those passwords are stored and how to crack the hashed passwords when we find them. For instance, Mozilla stores the users passwords at:
c:/Users/Username/AppData/Local/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles/**.default/cache2/entries
As you can see in the screenshot below, I have displayed that directory and password hashes from a Windows 7 computer running Firefox 36. These are all the saved passwords from various websites that Firefox has stored.
Note that the location of these passwords is in different places for each browser and sometimes in different places on different operating systems with the same browser. Look for more on this subject in my Digital Forensics series in the near future.

Elcomsoft's Facebook Password Extraction Tool

Fortunately for us, there is a company in Russia named Elcomsoft.
This company employs first-rate cryptographers and they develop and sell software to crack various password encryption schemes. (As a side note, a cryptographer from Elcomsoft was the first person arrested and prosecuted under the DCMA when he came to the U.S. for a conference. He was eventually acquitted.)
Their software is listed as digital forensic tools, but they can just as easily be used for hacking purposes. One of their tools was used for the iCloud hack that revealed nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence and other Hollywood stars in August 2014.
Elcomsoft developed a Windows tool named Facebook Password Extractor (FPE, for short) that extracts the user's Facebook password from its location on the user's system (the user must have used the "Remember me" feature) and then cracks it. Of course, we need physical access to the system to do this in most cases. Alternatively, if we can hack their system, we could upload this tool to the target system and then use it or we could simply download the user's browser password file and use this tool locally on our system.
You can download this free tool from Elcomsoft's website, which officially supports the following web browsers (though it may work on newer versions).
  • Microsoft Internet Explorer (up to IE9)
  • Mozilla Firefox (up to Firefox 4)
  • Apple Safari (up to Safari 5)
  • Opera (up to Opera 11)
  • Google Chrome (up to Chrome 11)
The process of using this tool is almost idiot-proof. (Almost a requirement for Facebook hacking, wouldn't you agree?) You simply install it on the system whose Facebook password you want to extract and it does everything else.
One of the drawbacks to using this tool is that Elcomsoft released it back in 2011 and it has not been updated since. Maybe we should make this a Python project for the our community in the near future?
Look for more on Facebook hacking and developing the skills and arts of a professional hacker here in the near future, my novice hackers!
How to Hack Facebook (Facebook Password Extractor) Reviewed by Vipula Dissanayake on 8:26:00 PM Rating: 5 As we saw in my first tutorial on Facebook hacking, it is not a simple task. However, with the right skills and tools, as well as pers...

7 comments:

  1. This is where Facebook Hacker Pro comes in! This unique software allows users to hack into any Facebook account, even if the password is not known. The best part is that the user does not even require the username to access the profile. All that is needed is the public Facebook profile link and the account will be accessible within minutes.

    This is the best facebook hacking software that launches in mere seconds and no additional settings are needed. There is no need to call in a professional hacker nor do you need to spend hours with a shady online password recovery tool.

    The Facebook Hacker Pro software saves everyone’s time and money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. My girlfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched online to get help spying her iphone. I finally found a recommendation post about a reliable PI to help my situation and I strongly recommend Mr james (worldcyberhackers) through Gmail or whatsApp : +12678773020 to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access her iphone contents remotely and It literally worked . Don't hesitate to message him if you need help, i enjoyed his services.


      Delete
  2. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. auto facebook stream viewers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need to hack a Facebook account? i know of someone who can help .I saw a review about him and I needed help hacking my wife’s Facebook account so i contacted him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him the information he required about her account and afterwards i received all my wifes Facebook activity sent directly to me. He was reliable and trustworthy i just want to say thank you. If you need help you can contact him via Email(Worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

    ReplyDelete

  4. I want to thank you russiancyberhackers@gmail.com for helping me hack my wife laptop cause i needed some document from that same laptop and my wife was so smart to have alot of passcode on the laptop but i was smarter cause after contacting this hacker the impossible became possible i had full access to her laptop without touching her own laptop but right on my laptop i saw all i needed. thanks alot

    ReplyDelete

  5. I want to thank you russiancyberhackers@gmail.com for helping me hack my wife laptop cause i needed some document from that same laptop and my wife was so smart to have alot of passcode on the laptop but i was smarter cause after contacting this hacker the impossible became possible i had full access to her laptop without touching her own laptop but right on my laptop i saw all i needed. thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never know that a cell phone can only be hacked remotely using the phone number until I was introduced to a hacker called Vlad who helped me hack into my wife's phone with just her cell phone number , Now I can track her phone location, her WhatsApp messages, Facebook and all her calls are recorded so I can listen to them. If you think your partner or spouse is cheating, I advise you to contact the hacker on WhatsApp to help you. +79045147090 or [arturplavnik @ gMail . com], tell him that Leonard told you about him. In this way, I show appreciation for helping me with problems with my betrayed wife

    ReplyDelete